Columbine, Colorado

Ultimate RV in Fort Worth, TX....BEWARE!Everything they tell you is a lie except for the part in accepting your payments towards your down payment.

If you go on their down payment lay-a-way plan, don't expect to get the RV you choose from the beginning. Anything they promise, get it in writing! Don't expect to get a nice, clean unit when you pick it up.

They obviously think their buyers will accept anything.The sales lady should go back to rodeoing and be the rodeo clown!

Had an Experience with Ultimate Rv?

Comments

Mike Walters

Yes agree wish we would have seen this post before we gave our down payment, they said we were approved took our money and then said we were not approved and will not get us a refund!

to Mike Walters Houston, Texas, United States #1350902

Yep! Please see the yelp app and try helping with a class action suit.

General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Thor Industries - No more Keystone campers for me! Thor Industries "...4-5 weeks later, there was a storm, and I had a big leak in the middle of the night..." Read more Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more