1.4
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Dec 30, 2018

even with the warranty we are having to repair leaks in and out (seals (rotted) and pex) , a weak floor, a circuit pannel, multiple cosmetic detail fixed inappropriately, electrical issues, bunk door fell completly off of wall, carpet inappropriately laid and laid on top of a filthy existing tile, wood patched over other weak spots, carpet hidding holes, vents floating on floor, bent frame on slide out with bolts falling out, the only reason I give 1 stars is for the one that had to be called out to help us with the hitch that we was assured could be mounted for a set price, only to find out they couldn't mount it. Leaf spring broke on tow, tires only had 45lbs of pressure (really?) Doug ( I believe is his name) needs a huge raise or promotion for his dedication, the boy that refurbished this 5th wheel needs a demotion or pay cut.

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2018

Drove 7 hours to wite settlement just to drive back with multiple leaks revealed by rain and pex pipe leaks, we told them this wax our home and had the nerve to put a "child" in charge of renovations and did a real *** job on all that was done, we are spending 35k just to find out now we have to fix all issues our selves even with a 2 yr waranty. Office staff are not honest nor helpful, I wouldn't even give one star.

Pressure/leak tested! my *** hole has been pressure tested by fecies way better.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ultimate Rv Customer Care.

Comments