1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

OK I want to this company even after reading the complaints of reviews trying to give the benefit of the doubt they say they don't run credit reports.But they do run your report and they do look at your credits forms however they told me that they had approve me and took my money down-and I did the 60 day layaway plan like most people do to bring in the rest So the next day I wait for call no one coffee guy I have to call them and I had the use a different number than what was list it on their website because amazingly for me the phone numbers continuously rain busy Finally the sale for me and Then from there she proceeded to tell me if I wanted to put double the down-payment down then maybe I could-be approved for the unit funny how a place approves you with no credit and advertise a second chance and then hold your credit and where you live against you this place has no intention of selling you the contract unit that you're looking at I have read complaints over and over and over again of how they stride to steer people to different units preying on you because your credit is bad hoping you'll be desperate enough the take the junk they have off of their lot. Now for my next dilemma they said it would take 72 hours to get my money back onto my debit-card we will see if I have to call the bank and fall of fraud charge for services not rendered or if I really get my money back within the 72 hour mark I will be updating the consumers on this within the next 72 hours I'll give them over the weekend because it Wednesday and see what takes place but please Do not go to this place to buy anything there are many buy here pay here places that honor and do what they say go to one of them .

Had an Experience with Ultimate RV?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1350897

Please see the yelp app and try helping with a class action suit.